Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 1242 Vacancies
Department of Posts, Gujarat Circle was recently published the latest job notification for appointing the candidate as various vacant postman and Mailguard posts. Job seekers who are searching for the postal department jobs in the state of Gujarat, those must utilize this golden opportunity. As per this notification, Gujarat Postal Circle needs to fill up 1242 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its main portal. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th April, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 1242 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Postman and Mailguard.
Posts with vacancy wise:
- Postman: 1220 Posts.
- Mailguard: 22 posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and merit list.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Sc and ST applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/04/2016.
How to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle www.gujpostexam.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, clink of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.