Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 413 MTS Vacancies
Postal Department of Gujarat has recently released the latest job notification Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 on 24th March, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) jobs. As per this Gujarat Postal Circle Notification 2017, Organization is going to fill up 413 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Office and in Administrative Office. Job seekers who are looking for the Gujarat Postal Circle Department Jobs can apply for this Gujarat Govt Jobs 2017 through online as soon as possible. Online applications are now available from 24th March, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 413 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Multi Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Office: 325 Posts.
- Multi Tasking Staff in Administrative Office: 88 Posts.
Job Location: Gujarat State Wise.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their Matriculation or Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.200/-.
|Gujarat Postal Department 2017 Recruitment notification released on||24/03/2017|
|Starting date for online application form||24/03/2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form||10/04/2017|
|Last date to pay the registration fee||12/04/2017|
|Date of the Examination||14/05/2017|
How to apply for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Gujarat Postal Department www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Gujarat Postal Dept Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in