Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 police.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Department has recently announced an employment notification Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Inspector posts. As per this notification, Gujarat Police Department needs to fill up 658 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the police department jobs, those must grab this golden chance for police inspector posts. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 17th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 658 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: ASI/PSI/IO/AIO (Inspector).
Candidates lower age should not be less than 20 years and upper age should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who will be appointed for Gujarat police notification will be paid attractive and suitable amount of pay scale as per the organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/10/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/11/2016.
How to apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Gujarat Police Department www.police.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that, click on latest notification.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.