Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 – 115 Sub Inspector Vacancies
The Police Recruitment Board, Gujarat has now announced an employment notification Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant sub inspector positions. As per this notification, Gujarat Police Department is going to fulfil 115 vacant positions. Job seekers who are looking for the Gujarat State Government Jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Gujarat police department invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Interested and eligible applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 02nd August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Police Sub Inspector Class 2 Jobs.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Candidates will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms every month.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/08/2017.
How to apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Gujarat Police Department www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Then, click on GPSC Latest Police SI Job Notification 2017.
- Now read all the details carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now fill up all the required details in application form in accurate manner.
- Then upload latest scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in