Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
High court of Gujarat, Ahmadabad has announced an employment notification Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant civil judge positions. As per this notification, Gujarat High Court is going to fulfil 112 vacancies of 12 regular and 100 Ad-hoc posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 31st December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 112 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge.
Candidates maximum age should be 35 years for general and 38 years for SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes.
Candidates must possess degree in law from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Viva Voice test.
Selected applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.27700/- to Rs.44850/- with other allowances per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/12/2016.
- Date of the preliminary examination: 29/01/2017.
- Date of the main examination: 26/02/2017.
- Date of viva voice test: In the month of April/May, 2017.
Steps to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Gujarat High Court www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of High court jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.