Gujarat High Court Bailiff Notification 2017 – 129 Process Server Posts
High court of Gujarat, Ahmadabad has announced an employment news regarding Gujarat High Court Bailiff Notification 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant process server positions. As per this notification, Gujarat High Court is going to fulfil 129 Vacancies of Process Server Posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will be available from 01st August, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 30th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat High Court Bailiff Notification 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 129 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Process Server.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Computer Based Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Selected applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/- with grade pay per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- and reserved category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.150/-.
- Gujarat High Court Process Server Notification 2017 released on: 01/08/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/08/2017.
- Last date to apply online: 30/08/2017.
Steps to apply for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Gujarat High Court www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of High court Process Server jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in