Gujarat GSERB Recruitment 2017 – 2329 Principal Vacancies
Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) has recently announced an employment notification Gujarat GSERB Recruitment 2017 in the month of October, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, GSERB is going to fill up 2329 vacant Vidyasahayak Positions. GSERB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers, who are looking for the latest Gujarat Government Jobs can apply for this GSERB Posts, can apply for this GSERB Principal Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat GSERB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2329 Vacancies.
Name of the vacancies: Principal.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 23 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants who have completed Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university to apply for this GSERB Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- with grade pay per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.50/-.
- Starting date to apply online: 10/10/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 31/10/2017.
- Final date to pay the fee: 22/11/2017.
How to apply for Gujarat GSERB Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of GSERB www.gserb.org
- After that, click on the link of Gujarat GSERB Principal Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.gserb.org