Gujarat Forest Dept Recruitment 2017 – 1484 Vanarakshak Jobs
Gujarat Forest Department was released the latest job bulletin Gujarat Forest Dept Recruitment 2017 at its official website. Gujarat Forest Department is going to fill up 1484 members of Vanarakshak vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in the state of Gujarat, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill the online application form with mandatory details and submit the filled application form on or before last date 02nd August, 2017.
Details about Gujarat Forest Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1484 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Vanarakshak Vacancies
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will receive monthly pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.9800/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/08/2017.
How to apply for Gujarat Forest Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Forest Department www.ojs.gujarat.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Gujarat Vanarakshak Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Submit the filled application form and take printout of it for future reference.
Official Website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in