GUDM Recruitment 2017 – Urban Planner Vacancies – Apply Here
Gujarat Urban Development Mission (GUDM), Gujarat has recently announced an employment notification GUDM Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant planner, Specialist and expert vacancies. As per this notification, GUDM is going to fill up various positions. GUDM invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 07th August, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by u and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GUDM Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 73.
Name of the Posts: Planner, Specialist & Expert etc.
Eligibility Criteria for GUDM Recruitment 2017:
- Maximum age for CMMU, 35 years.
- Upper age for SMMU Posts, 45 Years.
|Post Name||Academic Details||Experience|
|Urban Planner (SMMU)||Masters in Planning/Architecture/Civil Engineering||5 to 7 years|
|Municipal Finance Specialist (SMMU)||CA/CFA/MBA/M.Com||5 to 7 years|
|PPP Specialist (SMMU)||Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering||5 to 7 years|
|Urban Planner (CMMU)||Masters in Planning||3 to 5 years|
|Urban Infrastructure Expert (CMMU)||Masters in Engineering||3 to 5 years|
|Municipal Finance Specialist (CMMU)||MBA (Finance) or M.Com||3 to 5 years|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (CMMU)||Bachelors in Engineering or BCA and Masters in Management||3 to 5 years|
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.55000/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/08/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 31/08/2017.
How to apply for GUDM Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Gujarat GUDM www.gudm.org
- After that, click on the link of GUDM Planner Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.gudm.org