GTDC Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2017 adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation (GTDC) has announced an employment notification GTDC Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2017 on its official website. GTDC will appoint the compatible job hunters of the Vidyasahayak posts. The total number of posts under this opportunity is 402 unreserved vacancies. Job seekers should use a valid user id and password for online registration. GTDC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 31st December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about GTDC Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 402 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Vidyasahayak Vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 12th class or equivalent examination an should cleared the B.Ed and Teacher Eligibility Test.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Vidyasahayak posts, those will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/12/2016.
Steps to apply for GTDC Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of GTDC www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer window.
- Before going to apply, candidates should have valid email id and password.
- After that, click on the link of GTDC Vidyasahayak Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Submit the filled application form and take printout of it for further reference.