GSTES Recruitment 2017 – 475 Vidhyasahayak Vacancies
Gujarat State Tribal Education and Society (GSTES) has published the latest job notification GSTES Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Vidyasahayak positions. GSTES invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. GSTES is going to filling for 475 members of vacant positions. This is the golden opportunity for the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the GSTES Principal Notification 2017. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 15th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GSTES Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 475 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Principal (Higher Secondary)||15|
|Shikshan Sahayak (Higher Secondary)||89|
|Shikshan Sahayak (Secondary)||219|
|Vidhyasahayak (Higher Primary)||91|
Candidates must refer the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination with B.Ed or B.P.Ed or M.Ed from any recognized university or board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Academic Marks.
- Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
All the applied aspirants need to pay the minimum registration fee through online or offline mode.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/06/2017.
How to apply for GSTES Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of GSTES www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that click on official GSTES Vidhyasahayak Notification 2017.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Eligible applicants can click on online application form.
- Fill all the information like date of birth, name, address and etc without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in