GSSSB Recruitment 2016 for 2949 Vacant Jobs
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has been released the latest job notification GSSSB Recruitment 2016 for filling up 2949 members of unreserved clerk and office assistant posts. GSSSB conducts many exams every year on every grade like Grade A, B, C and D. Lakhs of students were applied for these examinations but few of them skilled applicants were selected. This year also GSSSB published its recent recruitment details on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Gujarat State, those must read the official notification carefully before going to apply online. Suitable and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 20th June, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2949 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Non Secretariat Clerk: 2522 Posts.
- Secretariat Service Office Assistant: 427 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 28 years.
Applicants should pass their 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written test, skill test and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/06/2016.
Steps to apply for GSSSB Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of GSSSB www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the link of GSSSB Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.