GSSSB Head Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board (GSSSB) has recently announced an employment notification GSSSB Head Clerk Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Head Clerk, Accountant, Social Welfare Inspector and other posts. As per this GSSSB Recruitment, GSSSB is going to fill up 432 members of unreserved positions. GSSSB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Gujarat State Government Jobs 2017, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 07th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GSSSB Head Clerk Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 432 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Head Clerk.
- Social Welfare Inspector and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are appointed for the GSSSB vacant Jobs, those will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per GSSSB rules and regulations.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- There is no fee for the reserved category applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 24/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/02/2017.
How to apply for GSSSB Head Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of GSSSB www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of GSSSB Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.