GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2939 Posts www.gsrtc.in
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has recently released the new job notification GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant positions. As per this notification, GSRTC is going to fill up 2939 vacancies of driver posts. GSRTC invites the online applications from young and work hard applicants. Job seekers who are searching for the RTC Driver jobs in the state of Gujarat, those must utilise this best opportunity as soon as possible. GSRTC Driver Notification 2017 online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 11th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 2939 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Driver.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
|Unreserved candidates||Men: 948
Candidates lower age should be 25 years and upper age should be 38 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in tests conducted by the selection committee,
- Academic and Experience Merit List.
- Driving Test.
- Document verification.
- For First Five years, Candidates will get pay scale as Rs.10000/- per month.
- After completion of five years, applicants will get Rs.14440/- to Rs.17440/- with grade pay Rs.1650/- per month.
There is no need to pay the registration fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/02/2017.
How to apply for GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of GSRTC www.gsrtc.in.
- After that, click on the link of GSRTC Driver Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with mandatory details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.