GSLDC Recruitment 2016 Aplication form Download
Gujarat State Land Development Corporation Limited (GSLDC) has released notification for filling the 60 vacancies in various departments in the year 2016. All interested candidates can apply through GSLDC Recruitment 2016, applicants must have minimum qualification as per norms of government.
The main objective of this corporation is to undertake various soil and water conservation programs for land development. The corporation has a fleet of 63 no.of bulldozers to carry out the work in water conservation activities, rescue operation during the flood, earthquake etc., in the state. The corporation has its own organized structure as stated in the information regarding to administration and controlled by Board of director.
Total number of vacancies: 60 posts.
Education qualification for GSLDC Recruitment 2016/ SLDC Gujarat Recruitment:
Candidates have to pass from any recognized university.
- 10th + 2 class
- Diploma in Agri.,
- PG Agriculture.
- Civil Engineering.
Age Limit :
- Candidates must be between 18 – 33 years of age.
- Reserved categories as per Gujarat govt.rules.
- General /OBC category should pay Rs. 100 +Rs. 12/- for postal charges.
- SC/ST/SEBC/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 50 + Rs.12/- for postal charges.
Selected candidate can get a salary of Rs.4200 – 20200/- with grade pay per month.
Selection Process for GSLDC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected on
- Written exam
|Starting date of online application||04- 12- 2015|
|Last date for submission of filled application.||27 -12- 2015|
Procedure to fill GSLDC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidate can apply from www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Download the application fill up in the written hand writing.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the application form and submit before the last date.
- Take the print out of the copy for future reference.
- Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the 10 days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.