GSERB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 1335 Teacher Jobs
Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) has released the latest job notification GSERB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 for the recruitment of 1335 Assistant Teacher Vacancies. As per this notification, GSERB needs to full fill various unfilled teacher positions through online mode. GSERB invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. GSERB Assistant Teacher 2017 Online Applications will be available from 01st February, 2017 on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the teacher profession jobs in the state of Gujarat, those must download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 10th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GSERB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1335 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher Jobs.
Job Location: Gujarat State Wise.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 39 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their TAT from any recognized university or institute with minimum aggregate of marks.
Candidates will be selected done based on their performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per GSERB Rules and Regulations.
There is no need to pay the registration fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/02/2017.
Steps to apply for GSERB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of GSERB www.gserb.org.
- After that, click on the link of GSERB Teacher Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.