GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply for 7000 Vacancies
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) has recently published the latest job notification GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant teacher posts on its official website. As per this notification, GSEB is going to fill up 7000 vacant Vidhyasahayak and Head Teacher vacancies. GSEB invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the teacher profession jobs in the state of Gujarat, those must utilize this golden opportunity as soon as possible. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 02nd March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 7000 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Vidhyasahayak (Primary Teacher) Gujarati and other Medium: 6000 Posts.
- Head Teacher (for class 6th to 8th standard): 1000 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree with TET qualification from any recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in relevant subjects.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.17800/- for first five years.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/03/2017.
How to apply for GSEB Vidhyasahayak Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of GSEB www.vidhyasahayakgujarat.org.
- After that, click on the link of GSEB Teacher Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and required certificates.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button and take printout of the filled application form for future usage.