GSCPS Recruitment 2017 – 149 Social Worker Vacancies
Gujarat State Child Protection Society (GSCPS) has now released the latest job notification GSCPS Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, GSCPS is going to fill up 149 vacancies of social worker, counsellor, data analyst and etc positions. GSCPS invites the online applications from young talented and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest government jobs in the state of Gujarat, those must utilise this best opportunity as soon as possible. Online applications are now available on its official page. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GSCPS Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 149 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Social Worker.
- Data Analyst and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or 10th standard or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Started.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/02/2017.
How to apply for GSCPS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of GSCPS www.gscpsdsd.in
- After that, click on the link of GSCPS Social Worker Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.gscpsdsd.in