GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 423 Class 1-2 Vacancies – Apply Online
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has recently announced an employment notification GPSC Recruitment 2017 at its official website. As per this notification, GPSC is going to fill up 423 class 1 and class 2 vacancies. Gujarat State Government invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Gujarat Government Jobs 2017 can utilise this golden opportunity as early as possible. Online applications are available from 15th March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about GPSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 423 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Collector: 40 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent: 28 Posts
- District Registrar: 07 Posts
- Tribal Development Officer: 21 Posts
- Prohibition & Excise Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner Tribal Development: 06 Posts
- Mamlatdar: 69 Posts
- Section Officer (Sachivalay): 96 Posts
- Section Officer (Gujarat Assembly Secretariat): 03 Posts
- Taluka Development Officer (TDO): 08 Posts
- District Registrar: 22 Posts
- Section Officer (GPSC): 03 Posts
- District inspector of land records: 08 Posts
- Private secretary (English Stenographers Grade-1) (Special Recruitment): 02 Posts
- Labour Officer: 07 Posts
- Assistant Director (Food and Civil Supplies): 15 Posts
- District Youth Development Officer: 22 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 13 Posts
- Clinical Physiologist: 20 Posts
- Industry Officer: 07 Posts
- Industry Officer (Technical) / Manager: 04 Posts
- Inspector of Registration: 05 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer: 05 Posts Dy. Director (I.T.): 10 Posts
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university and higher secondary education candidates are also eligible for GPSC Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the GPSC Recruitment 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for future usage.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of GPSC www.gps.gujarat.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in