GPSC Recruitment 2015 gpsc.gujrat.gov.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. GPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode from its official website. GPSC Online applications will be available from 12 March, 2015 at its official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Interested candidates may want to know more information about GPSC Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, important dtes, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official website.
Vacancy Details about GPSC Recruitment 2015:
Name of the posts: 768 posts
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Executive Engineer Electrical Post||01|
|Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat)||318|
|Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat)||10|
|Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission)||05|
|Deputy Mamltadar (Revenue Department)||400|
Candidates age limit should be in between 20 years to 30 years.
Candidates must possess their post graduation degree or equivalent examination.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for knowing salary details.
- Starting date for online application form: 12 March,2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 27 March, 2015
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the link of GPSC Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the filled application form and save it and take hard copy it for future usage.
Click here to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2015