GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant positions through this recruitment. GPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this drive. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who have looking up for the GPSC recruitment notification, those candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more details about GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 138 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Vacancy details|
|Junior Town Scheduler||30|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||100|
|Tutor of Radiology||08|
- For Junior Town Scheduler Posts, candidates age should be up to 32 years.
- For Motor Vehicle Scheduler posts, candidates age should be up to 30 years.
- For Tutor of Radiology posts, candidates age should be up to 30 years.
Candidates must possess their Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Auto mobile engineer and MBBS from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the written examination and the personal interview.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/05/2015.
How to apply for GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of GPSC www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- Then click on the GPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory information of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the submitted application form.