GPCB Recruitment 2017 – 101 Junior Officer Vacancies
Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) has recently announced an employment notification GPCB Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, GPCB is going to fill up 101 Junior Officer, Assistant Environmental Engineer and Senior Clerk etc positions. GPCB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Gujarat government jobs can apply for this GPCB Junior Officer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GPCB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 101 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer.
- Scientific Officer.
- Junior Officer.
- Public Relations Officer.
- Senior Scientific Officer.
- Senior Clerk.
Eligibility Criteria for GPCB Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.100/-.
|GPCB 2017 Notification released on||16/10/2017|
|Starting date for online application form||16/10/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||10/11/2017|
|Date of the Examination||Soon Available|
How to apply for GPCB Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of GPCB www.gpcb.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of GPCB Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.gpcb.gov.in