GPAT Admit Card 2016 Graduare Pharmacy Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2016
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude test is being conducted by the All India Council for technical Education (AICTE) in the month of January 2016. Many students have applied for this entrance test, and now they are looking for the admit cards to download so the students can download GPAT Admit Card 2016 from the official website.
This test faciliates institution to select suitable pharmacy graduates for admission into the master’s program. The GPAT is a three hours computer based online test which is conducted in a single session. This exam is conducted every year students who want to make their career in pharmacy field have successfully submitted their application forms before last date. Those students can get GPAT Admit Card 2016.
|Organization name||All India council for technical education|
|Date of exam||17-01-2016|
|Releasing date of admit card||05-01-2016|
|Information about||GPAT admit card.|
Candidates who have passed B.pharmacy from recognized university can apply for this test.
Procedure to download GPAT Admit Card 2016:
- Go to the official website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Select the latest notification.
- Follow the link of admit card.
- Login with the details like name, registration number, DOB.
- Submit the form.
- Admit card will be generated on the screen take print out of admit card.
- Read carefully the instructions given on the admit card.
- Attend the examination center before 1 hour of exam.
- Students have to bring the admit card to the exam center with out fail if not they will be not be writing the exam.
Results of GPAT 2016:
Candidates after writing the exam have to wait till the answer key will be released. So the organization will not take more time in realizing the key. Candidates can download the key from the official website.