Government of India Press Recruitment 2017
Government of India Press has recently published the latest job notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant trade apprenticeship training vacancies. Government of India Press invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 28th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Government of India Press Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprenticeship Training.
Eligibility Criteria for Government of India Press Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview which are conducted by the Government of India Press interview panel.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale monthly as per Government of India Press rules and regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for submitting the online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/11/2016.
For more details regarding this Government of India Press Recruitment 2017, candidates can contact the following address,
Government of India Press,
How to apply for Government of India Press Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website www.dop.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on Government of India Press Latest Notification.
- Download the notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it correctly.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Click here to apply for Government of India Press Recruitment 2017