Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017 – 620 Trainee Security Guard Posts
Human Resource Development Corporation (HRDC), Goa has recently announced an employment notification Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant trainee security guard and trainee security supervisor positions. As per this notification, Goa HRDC is going to fill up 620 vacancies. Goa HRDC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest HRDC Jobs can apply for this HRDC Goa Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 18th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 620 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Trainee Security Guard.
- Trainee Security Supervisor.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Goa HRDC Notification 2017 released on: 05/10/2017.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 17/10/2017.
How to apply for Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Goa HRDC www.goa.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Goa HRDC Trainee Security Supervisor Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.goa.gov.in