Goa GCET Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa was released the latest Goa GCET Application Form 2016 for getting admission into various under graduate degree courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, Engineering, Medical and Architecture courses into various government and private medical and engineering colleges in the state of Goa. DTE, Goa invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. GCET Application Form 2016 is now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 02nd April, 2016.
- Candidates age should be more than 17 years.
- There is no age limit for engineering and architecture courses.
- Applicants must have passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as subjects.
- All the candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1500/-.
- Pay the fee directly when purchasing application at designated centers in Goa or through DD.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/04/2016.
- Date of the GCET 2016 Exam: 10th & 11th May, 2016.
- Hall Ticket will be announced on: In the month of April, 2016.
- Results will be announced on: 18/05/2016.
How to apply for Goa GCET Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of GCET www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Goa GCET Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.