Goa B.Ed Application Form 2017 Exam Dates, Application Procedure
Goa University will soon release the Goa B.Ed Application Form 2017 on its official website. All the candidates who want to take admission for B.Ed course in Goa. Goa University invites the online applications from eligible and interested candidates. Applicants who want to start their career with teaching field; those must download the Goa B.Ed Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully. This entrance exam is a state level admission test. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable candidates can apply to the Goa B.Ed 2017 after releasing the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa B.Ed Application Form 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and there is no upper age limit.
Applicants must possess B.Sc, BA or any other equivalent graduation degree with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Goa B.Ed exam 2017 and Counselling.
The details of registration fee will be displayed on the official notification.
- Opening date to apply for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
Goa B.Ed Hall Ticket 2017:
The Goa B.Ed Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their hall ticket by using their application number and date of birth from the official page.
How to apply for Goa B.Ed Application Form 2017:
- All the candidates should go to the official website of Goa B.Ed www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Search the link apply online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of the submitted application form for future usage.