GNDU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) has released the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant assistant professor posts through this recruitment. GNDU invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who are interested to work in university as a assistant professor posts, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 03 June, 2015. For more information about GNDU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about GNDU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 559 vacancies.
Name of the posts: Assistant Professor posts.
Job Location: Amritsar.
Candidates must refer the official notification for age details.
Candidates must possess their post graduation degree in relevant subjects from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination for some posts and the personal interview for some posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale details.
- For General candidates Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.500/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 03/06/2015.
- Date of the interview: 15/06/2015 to 26/06/2015.
How to apply for GNDU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of GNDU www.gndu.ac.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of GNDU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy it for future usage.