GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 – 111 Senior Resident Posts
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh has recently announced an employment notification GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant senior resident vacancies. As per this notification, GMCH Chandigarh is going to fill up 111 vacant positions. GMCH invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest medical officer jobs can apply for this GMCH Chandigarh MO Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its main portal. All he suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 111 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident: 72 Posts.
- Central Causality Services: 04 Posts.
- Demonstrator: 27 Posts.
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Post Graduation Degree Medical College or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for apply online: Available Now.
- Last date to apply online: 21/06/2017.
- Date of the examination: 29/06/2017.
How to apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of GMCH Chandigarh www.gmch.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of GMCH Chandigarh Senior Resident Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.gmch.gov.in