GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has announced an employment notification GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant senior resident, central casualty services, demonstrator and medical officer posts. As per this notification, GMCH is going to full fill 108 members of unreserved positions. GMCH invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 108 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident: 59 Posts.
- Central Casualty Services: 09 Posts.
- Demonstrator: 27 Posts.
- Medical Officer: 04 Posts.
- Emergency Medical Officer: 05 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 33 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation in relevant fields from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 28/06/2016.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the online application: 30/06/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 05/07/2016.
- Results will be announced on: 06/07/2016.
- Date of the Interview: 07/07/2016.
How to apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of GMCH www.gmch.gov.in.
- Click on the link of GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.