GHRDC Security Supervisor Recruitment 2016
The Human Resource Development Corporation (HRDC), Goa has recently announced an employment notification GHRDC Security Supervisor Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as security guard, security supervisor and attendant utility trainee etc. As per this notification, GHRDC needs to full fill total of 477 members of unreserved positions. GHRDC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about GHRDC Security Supervisor Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 477 Posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Security Guard Trainee||400|
|Attendant Utility Trainee||50|
|Security Supervisor Trainee||17|
Job Location: Goa.
- For Security Guard, applicants age should be in between 18 years to 32 years.
- For Security Supervisor posts, minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- For Attendant posts, age should be in between 18 years to 42 years.
- For Housekeeping trainee posts, minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
Candidates must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on the physical fitness test and in written examination conducted by the GHRDC.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per GHRDC norms.
Goa Human Resource Development Corporation,
Old Education Building,
Adjacent to Pharmacy College,
First Floor, West Wing,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/02/2016.
How to apply for GHRDC Security Supervisor Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of GHRDC www.ghrdc.org.
- Click on the link of GHRDC Security Supervisor Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.