GHMC TDPO Recruitment 2017 – 277 TDPO TPS Vacancies
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is going to release an official advertisement GHMC TDPO Recruitment 2017 for recruiting various vacant positions. As per this notification, GHMC is going to fill up 277 posts of City Planner, Additional Director, Deputy City Planner, TPS, TDPO and Town Planner vacancies. GHMC invites the online applications from energetic and work hard applicants. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. Job seekers who are searching for the GHMC latest jobs, those must utilize this best opportunity as early as possible. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about GHMC TDPO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 277 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Deputy City Planner||20|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Diploma or Graduation Degree or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for GHMC TDPO Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of GHMC www.ghmc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of GHMC TPS Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ghmc.gov.in