GHMC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018 For 124 Vacancies released the Notification. TSPSC (Telangana Public Service Commission) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Bill Collectors in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation vacancies for the year 2018-19.Check more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
GHMC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018 – For 124 Vacancies
Organization Name : Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
Employment Category : Telangana Govt Jobs
Name of the Post : Bill Collectors
Number of Posts : 124
Job Location : Hyderabad
Scale of Pay : Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-
Examination Pattern :
|No. of Questions||Duration||Max Marks|
|Secretarial Abilities||150||150 Minutes||
Educational Qualification :
- Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
- For more details check Notification.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 44 years
- For Age Relaxation can Check in Official Notification.
Application Fee :
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State : Rs.200/-.
- PH & Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
Examination Fee :
How to Apply GHMC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit Official Website ,https://tspsc.gov.in
- Go to Advertisement , Click on New registration.
- Fill all Personal and Educational Details in the form.
- Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important dates :
- Starting Date of Application Form : 25-07-2018
- Last Date of Application Form : 10-08-2018
- Date of Examination : 07-10-2018
Important Links :
- Paper-I : General Knowledge : Current affairs, International Relations and Events, General Science in everyday life, Environmental Issues and Disaster Management, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana, Indian Constitution: Salient Features, Indian Political System and Government, Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement, History of Telangana and Telangana Movement, Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana, Policies of Telangana State.
- Paper-II : Secretarial Abilities : Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, Comprehension, Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage, Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.