gujarathighcourt.nic.in : Gujarat High Court offering 767 Posts of Assistant GHC/Gujarat High Court Assistant Job Vacancies 2018. Candidates who are interested to apply for Assistant Vacancies in the Subordinate courts in the State Of Gujarat. Fill the GHC Assistant Online Application 2018 is now available. GHC Recruitment 2018 Notification link, GHC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria are as follows.
Gujarat High Court Vacancies 2018/ GHC Job Openings 2018/ GHC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name Of the posts: GHC Assistant Posts.
Number Of Posts: 767 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy list:
- For General: 408 Posts.
- For SC: 37 Posts.
- For ST: 126 posts.
- For SEBC: 196 posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are interested to apply for GHC Court Manager Posts/Assistant should have Bachelor’s Degree with typing speed 5000 Key depression on computer in English or Gujarati.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years to maximum 35 years. Age Relaxations will be provided as per the government rules.
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Of Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
GHC Assistant Application Fee:
- For General Category, Application fee should be Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST/BC and all reserved categories fee should be Rs.300/-.
- Payment Mode: Offline/Online( for complete details check the official notification below).
Gujarat High Court will decide the select list on basis of Elimination Test ,Main Written Examination and Practical/Skill Typing Test.
How To Apply for GHC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Posts:
- Click on the link https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click the proper advertisement (GHC Assistant Recruitment 2018)
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the Application form and upload your Scanned photograph and Signature.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take printout your application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 15th June 2018.
- Last date for Online Application: 14th July 2018.
- Elimination Test(MCQ’s): 30th September 2018
- Main Written Exam: November/December 2018.
- Practical Skill Typing Test: January/February 2019.
Exam Pattern Of Elimination Test:
- Examination will Objective Type.
- There are total 100 Questions.
- Examination is for 100 marks.
- Time Duration: 2 hours.
- For every wrong Answer negative marking will be 0.33 marks.
Syllabus for Elimination Test : English, Gujarati, Aptitude, General Awareness, Current Affairs, GK, Mental Ability, Sports, Analytical Reasoning, Indian History and Geography, Basics Of Computer Applications.
Candidates of Reserved categories need to secure 55% of marks and General category aspirants need to secure 65% Score, then only they will be called for Main Written Exam.
Exam Pattern For GHC Recruitment Main Written Examination 2018:
- Examination Type: Descriptive.
- Total Number Marks: 60 marks.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes.
Syllabus for Main Written Exam:
English, Gujarati, Computer knowledge in Spread Sheets and Word Processing, GK.
GHC Recruitment Official Notification: GHC Assitant Notification 2018