GEEE Application Form 2016 Exam Dates, Syllabus
Galgotias University has released the GEEE Application Form 2016 for the candidates who are interested to take admission into the Galgotias University offering engineering courses. GEEE (Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination) is the university level engineering entrance exam. This University invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available in its official website. Students who are granted admission through GEEE will be studying Engineering courses in Galgotias University. There are 2 different B.Tech programs like B.Tech and Integrated dual degree of B.Tech. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about GEEE Application Form 2016 details are as follows.
Galgotias University is a private university established in 2011. The university has emerged as a learning centre of academic excellence. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is sprawled across a rolling 52-acre state-of-the-art campus with facilities comparable to those at the finest universities across the world; and is located opposite the F1 track, in the middle of some of the finest infrastructure in Greater Noida. Given that Greater Noida is emerging as a huge university hub, students at Galgotias University benefit greatly from being in the centre of a global knowledge ecosystem. Galgotias University mission is to graduate socially responsible future technologists and business leaders with good communications skills, problem solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to economic development. Here we are providing all the details of the GEEE Application Form 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for GEEE Application Form 2016:
Applicants must possess their 10+2 or Intermediate with 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from any recognized board or institute.
GEEE 2016 Exam Syllabus:
GEEE 2016 Physics Syllabus:
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication System.
GEEE 2016 Chemistry Syllabus:
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions.
- Electro chemistry.
- Solid State & States of Matter.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements.
- Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Molecular Structure.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides.
- Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I.
GEEE 2016 Mathematics Syllabus:
- Complex Numbers.
- Linear In equation.
- Linear Programming.
- Trigonometric functions.
- Inverse Trigonometry Functions.
- Limit Continuity.
- Differential Equations.
- Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
GEEE 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Written exam will be conducted in pencil and paper mode.
- Time duration for this GEEE 2016 exam is 90 minutes.
- The exam paper will have three parts like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- No negative marking system.
- Paper will be in English language only.
Important Dates for GEEE Application Form 2016:
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of December, 2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: May, 2016.
- GEEE 2016 admit card will be available from: May, 2016.
- Date of the GEEE 2016: June, 2016.
- Results will be available from: June, 2016.
How to apply for GEEE Application Form 2016:
- Applicants must go to the official website of the Galgotias University www.geee.in.
- Click on the link of GEEE Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.