GCET Hall Ticket 2016 Download Syllabus, Paper Pattern
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa has decided to conduct the GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) 2016 written exam in the month of May, 2016 for getting admission into various under graduate courses. Massive numbers of applicants were applied for this Goa GCET 2016 exam. At the time of online application process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their GCET Hall Ticket 2016. DTE, Goa will shortly release the GCET Admit card 2016 very soon at its official website. All the applied aspirants may get their hall ticket through online.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa has previously released the official notification Goa GCET Application Form 2016 for taking admission into various MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc, BE and Nursing, Pharmacy etc courses into government and private colleges in the state of Goa. DTE, Goa conducts various entrance exams every year. This year also organization is going to conduct the GCET 2016 written exam will be held on 10th and 11th May, 2016 at various exam centers.
GCET 2016 Syllabus:
- Biotechnology etc.
GCET 2016 Paper Pattern:
- Exam will be conducted for 75 marks.
- The time duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Exam paper consists of 75 multiple choice questions.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th
- 25 questions will be asked from each subject.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
GCET Hall Ticket 2016 will shortly upload at its official page on or before last date and may expect admit card will be available in the month of April, 2016. All the applied aspirants must download their admit card through online.
How to download GCET Hall Ticket 2016:
- Go to the official website of GCET www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Click on the link of GCET Hall Ticket 2016.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take a hard copy of it for exam purpose.