GATE 2017 Notification – Application, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Indian Institute Of Technology(IIT) Roorke has recently announced the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering( GATE 2017 Notification) for getting admission in to post Graduate Courses with MHRD and other Government Scholoships/Assistantships in Engineering Technology , Architecture/Science. This Gate Exam Score will be useful for PSU’s for their Recruitment Process. GATE Exam score will be valid for for Only THREE YEARS from the date announcement of Results.
- GATE Previous Papers Download Here
- GATE ECE Study Material
- GATE CSE Study Material
- GATE Mech Engineering Previous Papers
Features OF GATE 2017 Notification:
GATE 2017 Exam shall be held for international candidates in Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, and UAE. The XE Paper has New Section on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (Section H). So in XE Paper there are 8 sections from A to H.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2017 Notification:
- For Applying GATE 2017 Exam Candidates must Possess Bachelors Degree Engineering/ Technology and Bachelors degree in Architecture for 5 years are eligible in 5th year Of Course.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/ AICTE as equivalent to BE/ B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (BS) and those who are in the final year of such programs
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/ Technology and those in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/ Technology and those in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree and those in the final year of such programs.
GATE 2017 Notification: Exam Pattern
GATE 2017 Exam will be conducted as Online Based Test( CBT).
After the evaluation of Exam, Candidates score will be announced as GATE 2017 Score.
How To Apply for GATE 2017 Notification:
Candidates have to apply Online Only. Log on to the Official website http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
Important dates: GATE 2017 Notification
- GATE 2017 Notification has released but the Online Application will be opened from 1st September 2016.
- Last Date to Submit the Online application: 4th October 2016.
- Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login: 16th November, 2016
- Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: 5th January, 2017
Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website: 27th March, 2017
- GATE 2017 Exam dates: 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th Feb 2017.