Financial Services Department Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Department of Financial Services has discharged an official notification for filling up various vacant section officer, assistant, court master and upper division clerk and etc posts. Job seekers who are searching for this type of jobs, those can check the official notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through offline. Department of Financial Services invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and send the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Financial Services Department Stenographer Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Financial Services Department Stenographer Recruitment 2015:
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Stenographer Grade C||12|
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
|Registrar or Secretary||23|
Candidates age should not exceed more than 56 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected based on the organization rules and regulations.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.39100/- per month.
- Last date to submit the filled application form for some posts: 10/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form for some posts: 20/10/2015.
How to apply for Financial Services Department Stenographer Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the Department of Financial Services www.financialservices.gov.in.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the address.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.