FCI North Zone MT Notification 2016 for 1800 Posts
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the latest job notification about FCI North Zone MT Notification 2016 for the appointment of Management Trainee posts. Willing and talented applicants may apply by filling the online application on or before the last date. We will soon upload the South Zone, West Zone and East Zone latest job notifications on our website.
Total Number of Posts: Nearly 1800 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Name of the Department||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Management Trainee (MT)||General||28 Years||Graduation degree from recognized university with minimum 60% marks|
|Depot||Degree from any recognized university|
|Movement||CA or ICWA or CS|
|Accounts||B.Com or The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Technical||B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Tech or Food Science and Technology from a recognized university or an institution approved by AICTE|
|Civil Engineering||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Manager||Hindi||35 Years||Masters degree of a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level|
Candidates will be selected based on the applicant performance in the following,
For management Trainee Posts:
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
For Manager Posts:
- Written Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as follows,
- For management Trainee posts, Rs.16000/-.
- For Manager Posts, Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD applicants no need to pay the fee.
FCI will soon upload the FCI North Zone MT Notification 2016 application dates on its official website very shortly.
Steps to apply for FCI North Zone MT Notification 2016:
- Go to the official website of FCI www.fcijobsportal.com.
- Click on the link of FCI MT Recruitment 2016.
- Select the correct zone for which you want to apply.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.