ETT Recruitment 2016 in Punjab, PSEB Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Eligibility
Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has recently announced the notification ETT Recruitment 2016 for ETT Teacher posts in 2005 vacancies across state. Punjab School Education Board invites online application forms from interested candidates to fill up 2005 vacancies. Punjab Education Board ETT Recruitment 2016 teacher job applicants has to be completed Matriculation or 10+2 or Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) in relevant subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board or School. Candidates those who looking for ETT Recruitment 2016 teacher jobs, may use this opportunity and apply through online application at official website. Suitable applicants may download the ETT Recruitment 2016 online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about ETT Recruitment 2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about ETT Recruitment 2016:
Total number of posts: 2005 vacancies.
Name of the posts: ETT Teacher posts.
Job Location: All Over Punjab State.
- General – 1003 Posts
- SC (M&B) – 201 Posts
- SC (R&O) – 201 Posts
- Backward Classes – 200 Posts
- Ex -Servicemen (Gen) – 140 Posts
- An Ex -Servicemen (SC) – 80 Posts
- Ex -Servicemen (BC) – 40 Posts
- Physical Handicapped – 60 Posts
- Sportsmen (Gen) – 40 Posts
- Sportsmen (SC) – 20 Posts
- Freedom Fighter – 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ETT Recruitment 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules and regulations.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate with two years elementary teacher training course from any recognized board or institute.
They will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the written examination, personal interview and the document verification.
Candidates can get pay scale as Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
- For General applicants Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.250/-.
ETT 2016 Exam Syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Language I (Compulsory).
- Language II (Compulsory).
- Environmental Studies.
- Social Sciences.
ETT 2016 Exam Pattern:
|Serial Number||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 Minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
Important Dates of ETT Recruitment 2016:
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28th August 2016.
- Final Submission of online application form: 02nd September 2016.
- ETT Exam date: Soon Available.
How to apply for ETT Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the ETT www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Home page will be appeared on your screen.
- After that, click on the link of ETT Online Application 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.