ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2017 -185 Stenographer, LDC Jobs
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Telangana has released an employment notification ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as vacant positions. As per this ESIC Telangana Stenographer Notification 2017, ESIC is going to fill up 185 vacancies of Stenographer, Clerk, MTS, UDC, LDC and Paramedical Posts in Telangana State. Telangana State Government invites the online applications from the eligible and interested candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Telangana State Government Jobs 2017 can apply for this ESIC Telangana Stenographer Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Online application process will be stated soon. Suitable candidates have to fill the application form as soon as the dates declare.
Vacancy Details about ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 185.
Name of the Posts:
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
- Paramedical Staff.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university. Academic details will vary from post to post.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Aptitude Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per ESIC Telangana Rules and Regulations monthly.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- and there is no need to pay the registration fee for SC/ST and PH applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of ESIC www.esic.nic.in
- Search the ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2017 link and click on it.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with all your details carefully.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature and documents.
- Check all the details you entered in the application form once again.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in