ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Govt Jobs 2017 – Apply
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Odisha has recently released an employment notification ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant LDC, MTS, UDC and Stenographer Posts. As per this ESIC Notification 2017, ESIC is going to fill up large number of vacancies. ESIC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- Paramedical Staff.
|Name of the Post||Age Details|
|For Stenographer||18 years to 27 years|
|For UDC||18 years to 23 years|
|For MTS||18 years to 25 years|
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|For Stenographer||Candidates must be 12th class passed|
|For UDC||Applicants must be graduate|
|For MTS||Candidates should be 10th class passed|
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in online aptitude test.
Applicants who are selected for the ESIC Odisha Jobs 2017 can get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For Unreserved category applicants, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved category candidates are exempted from fee.
ESIC will soon upload the ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017 notification details at its official website.
How to apply for ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of ESIC Odisha www.esic.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on the online link.
- Now fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in