ESIC Medical Officer Grade II Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has stated the latest job notification for filling up various vacant medical officer grade II posts in vacant states. ESIC is a multidimensional social security system. It provides economic protection to workers in all over the factories. ESIC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable and who are willing to work with ESIC, those can download the application form. Fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate. Submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about ESIC Medical Officer Grade II Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about ESIC Medical Officer Grade II Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 450 vacancies.
Name of the posts:
- Medical Officer Grade II Posts.
State Wise Vacancy List:
|Name of the State||Number of vacancies|
Candidates age should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected based on the organization rules like written examination followed by the interview process.
Candidates can get pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General and OBC applicants Rs.300/-.
- For SC, ST, BC and Ex-Servicemen no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/11/2015.
- Last date to pay the fee: 10/11/2015.
How to apply for ESIC Medical Officer Grade II Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the ESIC www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.