ESIC Haryana Notification 2017 – Apply for 156 Vacancies
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Haryana has released the latest job recruitment ESIC Haryana Notification 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant LDC, UDC and Stenographer posts. As per this notification, ESIC is going to fill up 156 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are searching for the ESIC Latest Govt Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification through online mode. ESIC invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about ESIC Haryana Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 156.
Name of the Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Job Location: Haryana.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per ESIC Rules and Regulations monthly.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST and BC category applicants no need to pay the registration fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Available shortly.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Released.
How to apply for ESIC Haryana Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of ESIC www.esic.nic.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of ESIC Haryana Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in