ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Employees State Insurance Corporation Limited (ESIC) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant teaching faculty posts through this drive. ESIC invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates are looking up for the teaching jobs; those applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and send the filled application form to the ESIC address on or before the last date. For more information about ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 95 posts.
Name of the posts: Faculty posts.
Job Location: Chennai, Kolkata and Karnataka State wise.
Applicants age should not exceed more than 65 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules and regulations.
Candidates must possess their post graduation or masters degree in relevant subjects with good academic records from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale details.
candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.225/- per applicant.
- Last date to send the filled application form: 15/06/2015.
How to apply for ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of ESIC www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Send the filled application form along with the Employees State Insurance Corporation Limited address.
- Take hard copy it for future reference.