EIL Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Engineers India Limited (EIL) has announced the latest job notification EIL Technician Trades Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering and architectural engineering etc. As per this notification, EIL is going to full fill 80 members of unreserved positions. EIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about EIL Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 80 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
Name of the Disciplines in Technician Apprentice:
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Instrumentation or instrumentation & control engineering.
- Computer engineering or computer science or Information Technology.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their diploma or ITI in relevant trades from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in trade test or written test and in personal interview.
Contenders must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/03/2016.
Engineers India Limited (EIL),
Bhikaiji Cama palace,
How to download EIL Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of EIL www.engineersindia.com.
- Click on the link of EIL Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.