EIL Recruitment 2017 – 299 Trade Technician Apprentice Vacancies
Engineers India Limited (EIL) has recently announced an employment notification EIL Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as 299 vacancies of Trade Technician Apprentice Positions. As per this notification, EIL is going to fill up various vacant apprentice positions. EIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Engineers India Jobs can apply for this EIL Trade Technician Apprentice Notification 2017 through online. Online applications are available from 08th November, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about EIL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 299 Posts.
Name of the Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentice.
- Technician Apprentice.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or Graduation Degree or Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.10000/- to Rs.14000/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 28/11/2017.
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of EIL www.engineersindia.com
- After that, search for the link of Engineers India Limited Apprentice Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.engineersindia.com