EDCIL Recruitment 2017 – 132 Assistant Vacancies
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has released the latest job notification EDCIL Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Administrator, Consultant, Assistant, Driver and Dispatcher etc positions. As per this notification, EDCIL is going to fill up 132 vacancies. EDCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the EDCIL Nodal Officer Recruitment 2017, those must utilize this golden opportunity as soon as possible. Online applications are now available at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 19th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about EDCIL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 132.
Name of the Posts:
- State Project Administrator: 48 Posts.
- Nodal Officer or Consultant: 36 Posts.
- Office Assistant (General): 12 Posts.
- Accounts Assistant: 12 Posts.
- Messenger cum Driver: 12 Posts.
- Dispatcher: 12 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
- State Project Administrator: Graduation Degree.
- Nodal Officer or Consultant: BE/MBA/Graduate.
- Office Assistant (General): Graduate with Computer Skills.
- Accounts Assistant: CA/Cost Accounting.
- Messenger cum Driver: 08th class Passed.
- Dispatcher: 12th class with Diploma.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|State Project Administrator||Rs.43200/- to Rs.66000/-|
|Consultant||Rs.75200/- to Rs.140900/-|
|Support Staff||Rs.20000/- to Rs.35000/-|
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/03/2017.
How to apply for EDCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of EDCIL www.edcilindia.co.in
- After that, click on the link of EDCIL Nodal Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.edcilindia.co.in