EDCIL Notification 2017 Jobs Consultant Vacancies edcilindia.co.in
Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) has published the latest job notification EDCIL Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant senior consultant, consultant and junior consultant and etc posts. As per this notification, EDCIL is going to full fill massive members of unreserved positions. EDCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. EDCIL Notification 2017 online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 11th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about EDCIL Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Consultant.
- Senior Consultant.
- Candidates upper age should not be more than 65 years for Senior Consultant posts.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 40 years for consultant vacancies.
- Candidates upper age should not be more than 35 years for Junior Consultant positions.
Candidates must possess Post Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science or Graduation in Engineering, Electronics & Communication or telecom from any recognized university.
Applicants who want to grab EDCIL vacancies need to go through with the personal interview which will be conducted under vision of recruitment panel.
- For Senior Consultant, Rs.60000/- to Rs.90000/-.
- For Consultant, Rs.40000/- to Rs.60000/-.
- For Junior Consultant, Rs.25000/- to Rs.40000/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/11/2016.
How to apply for EDCIL Notification 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of EDCIL www.edcilindia.co.in.
- After that, click on EDCIL Latest Notification 2017.
- Now click on apply link.
- Start filling the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.