ECHS Recruitment 2017 – DEO Pharmacist Vacancies
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has recently announced an employment notification ECHS Recruitment 2017 in the month of July, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, ECHS is going to fill up 89 Vacancies of Lab technician, Female Attendant, Data Entry Operator and Pharmacist etc positions. ECHS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest ECHS Pharmacist Jobs 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ECHS Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 89 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Dental Hyg/ Tech||06|
|Data Entry Operator||10|
|IT (Net Work) Technician||02|
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their minimum educational qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Closing date to apply online: 14/08/2017.
- Date of the interview: 30/08/2017 & 31/08/2017.
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of ECHS www.echs.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of ECHS DEO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.echs.gov.in